As a Catholic school, St Agatha’s receives approximately 80% of its income from the Commonwealth and State Governments. The remaining 20% is raised through school fees and fundraising activities.

School fees are determined by the Principal in consultation with the Diocese of Sale Catholic Education Limited, and are reviewed annually.

It is the school policy that no child is refused enrolment at St Agatha’s Primary School due to financial reasons, except in some cases where families do not qualify for any Government funding, i.e. full fee paying students. Families are encouraged to contact the school office if there are any issues regarding their school account.

Accounts for school fees are emailed to each family four times a year.


St Agatha's Primary - Cranbourne
Fees for 2021  
School fees (per family) $1,510.00
Curriculum Levy - Yr 6 $190.00
Curriculum Levy - Yr 5 $190.00
Curriculum Levy - Yr 4 $200.00
Curriculum Levy - Yr 3 $195.00
Curriculum Levy - Yr 2 $200.00
Curriculum Levy - Yr 1 $200.00
Curriculum Levy - Foundation $205.00
Swimming - Gr F $125.00
Swimming - Gr 1-2 $125.00
Swimming - Yr 3-4 $90.00
Swimming - Yr 5-6 $90.00
Camp - Yr 5 $320.00
Camp - Yr 6 $320.00
My Reading Records Yr F - 2 $5.50
Sports Levy - Yr 5-6 $40.00
Building Levy (per family) $200.00
Term 1 due:  26/03/2021
Term 2 due:  18/06/2021
Term 3 due:    10/09/2021
Term 4 due:  3/12/2021



Payment Options

  • Cheque or cash - this can be paid in person at the school office

  • EFTPOS - is available at the school office
  • BPay or Direct debit - Monthly or Fortnightly payments can be arranged
  • Centrepay (via Centrelink)



 If you hold a Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card, Foster Parent Card or Veterans Affairs Pension Card, you may be eligible for a fee concession, which will bring your total fee commitment per year to $520 (fortnightly contributions of $20 x 26). These payments can be made either through Centrelink or as a direct debit to your account.